Monday, September 19, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #133 - Awesome Autumn

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 
     
 

awwww, I am so in love with fall themed cards! and I can't wait to see what everyone makes!
I used a bunch of stamp sets for my card!

Have an Uplifting Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Autumn, Fall, Squirrels, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #autumn #fall #cardmaking #squirrels

what fun, right? lol!
I used the super cute squirrels from Let's Go Nuts and Happy Hugs! some of the leaves are from You Autumn Know, and the other leaves and the branches, are form A Bug Deal. all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut out with the coordinating dies.

Have an Uplifting Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Autumn, Fall, Squirrels, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #autumn #fall #cardmaking #squirrels
 
I used Distress Inks in various sunset-inspired colors (Picked Raspberry, Seedless Preserves and Dried Marigold) to create the background. Then I splattered some water and white acrylic ink on top.

Have an Uplifting Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Autumn, Fall, Squirrels, Distress Inks, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #autumn #fall #cardmaking #squirrels

the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a strip of black cardstock.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D