Thursday, September 1, 2022

a very fall card

hello there!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, and I hope it gets you feeling the fall vibes!

Grateful for You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Leaves, Autumn Card, Card Making, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #autumncard #cardmaking

I started by heat embossing the Fall Roundabout Stamp Set onto some white cardstock, in a column, on top of each other. then I used Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold and ink blended from top to bottom to create the gradient change of colors!

Grateful for You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Leaves, Autumn Card, Card Making, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #autumncard #cardmaking

then I used the leaf dies from the Autumn Leaves Die Set and the Flower Trio Die Set and die cut them out in a row on top of each other on a narrow panel of white cardstock. then I used foam tape on the panel to pop it up!

Grateful for You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Leaves, Autumn Card, Card Making, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #autumncard #cardmaking

once it was attached, I tied some twine along the top and attached some additional leaves that were die cut with newspaper print vellum!
I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some grey cardstock. and then I die cut it out with the Banner Trio Die Set!

be sure to check out the card up on the Newton's Nook blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D