Thursday, April 15, 2021

rainy days and thursdays!

hello there!

today I have this fun, happy card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

You Make Rainy Days Brighter Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Slimline Card, Card Making, DIY Cards, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending #newtonsnook #slimlinecards #distressinks #distressoxide #inkblending

I used the adorable Umbrella Pals stamp set, which is one of my favorite sets! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!
and you know I couldn't resist a rainbow of adorable critter umbrellas! ha!

You Make Rainy Days Brighter Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Slimline Card, Card Making, DIY Cards, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending #newtonsnook #slimlinecards #distressinks #distressoxide #inkblending

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Seedless Preserves and Milled Lavender for the background, then die cut it out with the Slimline Frames & Portholes Die Set!
once it was ready, I used the Raindrops Stencil and some translucent embossing paste! I used the clear embossing paste so there would be a shine!

You Make Rainy Days Brighter Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Slimline Card, Card Making, DIY Cards, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending #newtonsnook #slimlinecards #distressinks #distressoxide #inkblending

I popped up a few of the umbrealls and then heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some black cardstock.
once that was cool, I fussy cut out around it.

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D