Friday, February 28, 2020

Create a Smile Stamps February 2020 Release!

hello!!!

I'm so excited to share some of the new February Create a Smile Stamps release with you!!
there are SO many stamps and stencils being released, and they're all so creative and FUN!



my first card uses the beautiful Magnolia stamp set!


Magnolia Flower Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, gesso, Flowers, Copics, Copic Markers, Just Because, Encouragement, Cards, Handmade Cards, #cards #createasmile #stamping #magnolia #flowers #copic #copiccoloring

swoon! love those images SO much! 
coloring flowers is NOT my strong suit, and I even went with soft colors - another thing outside of my comfort zone!! but I still like how this came out!
I colored all of the images with Copic markers and then fussy cut them out with a small white border!


Magnolia Flower Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, gesso, Flowers, Copics, Copic Markers, Just Because, Encouragement, Cards, Handmade Cards, #cards #createasmile #stamping #magnolia #flowers #copic #copiccoloring

for the background, I used a wide, dry paintbrush, and some black gesso! love the brushstrokes! 
also, all of the flowers were popped up with foam tape!
then I heat embossed the sentiment in white using the Just Saying Hello stamp set

my second card combined the new Pepperific stamp set and Look Here stencil!


For the Most Pepper-ific Dad Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Father's Day, Cards, Handmade Cards, Cardmaking, Stencil, Embossing Paste, Pepper, #cards #createasmile #fathersday #fathersdaycard

so FUN!!!!
I decided to color the pepper like a yellow pepper, just for fun! and then I thought, well I might as well go all in and use some dark blue cardstock for the base! I love the combination of the complimentary colors here! it really helps the yellow pop!!


For the Most Pepper-ific Dad Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Father's Day, Cards, Handmade Cards, Cardmaking, Stencil, Embossing Paste, Pepper, #cards #createasmile #fathersday #fathersdaycard

and speaking of the yellow, I accented some of the arrows that I used with the stencil and embossing paste, with some of the chevron shapes from the Sending Sunshine Enamel Stickers! such a fun little detail!

my last card was created with both the Quill & Ink stamp set and perfect Splotch Stencil!


Ink and Quill Hello Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Stencil, distress inks, Ink Blending, Just Because, Hello, Cards, Handmade Cards, Cardmaking #ink #quill #stamps #createasmile #cards #inkblending

looooooooooove!!!!
eeeeep! I used Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold to ink blend that splotch! then I colored the ink bottle in the same colors! 
I popped up the bottle and the quill with foam tape! 


Ink and Quill Hello Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Stencil, distress inks, Ink Blending, Just Because, Hello, Cards, Handmade Cards, Cardmaking #ink #quill #stamps #createasmile #cards #inkblending

I also splattered some water and ink color around the big stenciled area! and finished it off with some white gel pen accents to the images!

I hope these cards have you inspired! be sure to check out the Create a Smile Stamps blog so you can see all of the other AMAZING and inspiring creations by the DT!!! 
and be sure to grab your favorite items here, in the shop!

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D