Thursday, February 13, 2020

have a sloth-some valentine's day!

hello!
today I have this sweet shaker Valentine's Day card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!


Have a Sloth-some Valentine's Day Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, deco foil, thermoweb, foil, love, cards, handmade cards, #newtonsnook #decofoil #foil #sloth #valentinesday #cards

it's a whole lot of purple, I know! ha!
I started by using some new Deco Foil Duo Transfer Gel!! I was lucky enough to be given a container of the new gel which lets you add foil WITHOUT HEAT!! so no dragging out my laminator! it's perfect! I love it so much!
I used the gel through the Tropical Leaves Stencil, so it really pops! then I ink blended the rest of the background in Seedless Preserves, Milled Lavender and Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks! 


Have a Sloth-some Valentine's Day Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, deco foil, thermoweb, foil, love, cards, handmade cards, #newtonsnook #decofoil #foil #sloth #valentinesday #cards

then I die cut out the heart with the Darling Hearts Die and stuck that cute little sloth inside! the sloth is from the In Slow Motion stamp set! and I colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. 
inside the shaker, I included sequins and little hearts and envelopes also from the stamp set! 


Have a Sloth-some Valentine's Day Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, deco foil, thermoweb, foil, love, cards, handmade cards, #newtonsnook #decofoil #foil #sloth #valentinesday #cards

I combined two phrases, one from In Slow Motion and one from Love Bites to create the custom Valentine's Day saying! 

be sure to check this out on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D