Monday, February 17, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #71 - Bring it Back

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!




I had a blast making this card! 
I used an embossing folder for my background...I honestly can't remember the last time I used one! 


I started by coloring all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cutting them out! the balloon is from the Party Animal stamp set, and the elephants are from Wild for You! and those clouds are so sweet, they're from Starry Backdrops!


love that texture! 
I used Distress Oxide Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers to ink blend the background! then I splattered some water and white acrylic paint to mimic stars in the background! 


I also added some glitter to the party hats and balloon! 


I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!


1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D