Monday, May 7, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #28 - Sketch!

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time it's time to get inspired with a super versatile sketch!





oh yeah! not only do i *LOVE* this sketch, but it's my total 'go to' when I'm stuck and lost with no mojo! so I'm SUPER excited!
are you ready for a pun-tastic card?!




eek! i just love it!!! ha ha ha!

i was initially inspired by that phrase I found when googling clothes one day!! ha! believe it or not, that was the name of a shirt! ha! as soon as I read it, I knew I had to make a card with it!
the images are all from Critters on the Savanna! and all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!




I created the phrase with Harold's ABCs, which was heat embossed with white embossing powder onto a strip of black cardstock! 
I used a circle die to create a large circle stencil, and ink blended with Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade. I also flicked color and white acrylic paint over the ink blended background!

I seriously LOVE these critters and love how happy they are here together! ha!

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D