Friday, May 4, 2018

Create a Smile Stamps - May 2018 Release

hello and happy release day!
Create a Smile stamps is releasing a bunch of stamps and stencils this month, and they're so cute and fun!


my first card uses the new Vinyl Greetings stamp set! 


seriously in LOVE with the cute record and the phrases or 'album titles'!! what an awesome idea! I combined the record with older Poppin' Over stamp set, because guys...he's a DJ!!! ha ha ha! 


I used Distress Inks to ink blend the background, and then colored in all of the images of all of my cards with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! 

my second card is another older/new stamp combination! 


LOVE that cute cute cute bear from Dress Me Up!! 


the sentiment is from the also newly released (a few months ago!) All About You stamp set! I used the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangle Dies to cut out the panel! love the stitched detail!

my last card features the ADORABLE new Sharp One stamp set!


aren't those cacti so cute?! LOVE them!
I decided to color them pink...because I could! lol!


also, the background has some white embossing paste detail too!
I used the cute, cute new hearts stencil, which I think is just tooo sweet!


so those are my cards! I hope they made you smile, and got you excited about this release! what is your favorite set? what are you most excited to see? don't forget to get your hands on these new products here!
enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D