Wednesday, April 25, 2018

pour some sugar on me!

hello there! i hope you're singing along to some 80's rock with me now! ha! 

I have this card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog today, and it's made with the current 3-D challenge in mind! :)



yay!!
love this! 
I made my very first 'waterfall' card! and while i LOVE the result...it was *not* a pretty process for me to make! lol!! I'm ready for Lawn Fawn to come out with this as a new die! lol!! anyway, here's a little video of the card in action:


fun, right?!
so you pull the tab at the bottom and the images flip up!
ok, so all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out! I used images from Pumpkin Spice, Love You a Latte and Push Here. The sentiment was made with Harold's ABCs



I created the background by using Distress Inks (Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber) and ink blending. I also splattered some color and white acrylic paint onto the background! love that happy yellow!




so be sure to check this card out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and play along! :)
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D