Monday, April 2, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #26 - Card Sets

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time it's time to get SUPER crafty...let's make some card sets!



eeeek!! I'm not usually a 'card set' kind of person, but who can resist playing with so much Lawn Fawn?! lol! 
I decided to make a loose little garden scene for my cards:



eek! i just love these!!!

that humming bird is my FAVORITE little image! he's so cute! I combined images from the Gleeful Gardens and Fairy Friends stamp sets!
all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!



the sentiment was heat embossed in black onto vellum, and then fussy cut out, too! for the backgrounds, I blended Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress inks over my white woodgrain card fronts! LOVE that texture!
to finish the card, I stitched along all of the tops with my sewing machine!

oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




3 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D