Friday, April 6, 2018

Create a Smile April 2018 Release!

oh man, I'm soooo excited to share my cards using the April release from Create a Smile Stamps!! It's an incredible release, and I can't wait to see what you all make with it!

my first card uses the new Lettering Alphas stamp set!


I am seriously IN LOVE with this stamp set! it's so gorgeous and sooooo versatile! 
I heat embossed the letters in white and then did some ink blending with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink, Black Soot and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks (and looooots of splattering! ha!)

the flowers were watercolored with Fossilized Amber, Worn Lipstick and Abandoned Coral Distress Oxide Inks! LOVE this card!

my second card uses the new flowery stencil!


I used the stencil as a stamp!
I ink blended ONTO the stencil, spritzed with water and the pressed it down onto my white cardstock!

I fussy cut out the flower image, and the popped it up with foam tape and added some amazing Pretty Pink Posh Sequins!
I love using the stencils in this unique way!

my last card was created with the Fun Flowers stamp set!


sooooo pretty! and I'm not even a purple person!! ha!
I stamped the flowers in Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Inks and the leaves in the Twisted Citron Oxide Ink! 
then I used the same colors to ink blend around the stamped iamges!!


the sentiment was heat embossed in black onto vellum and then I fussy cut it out and popped oit up with foam tape!

I hope you're as IN LOVE with this release as I am!!
head over to the Create a Smile Stamps site to get yours now!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my ! These cards are gorgeous !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D