Friday, November 18, 2016

A Very Fawny Holiday Week 2016 - Day 5

Hello and good morning! :)
I'm here with you again today, celebrating the Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn blog



It's my favorite time of the year, and Lawn Fawn is nice enough to have the Lawnscaping Challenge girls join in on the fun!! Yay!!!!

Today I have card on the Lawn Fawn blog featuring one of my ALL TIME FAVORITE, and one of my very FIRST Lawn Fawn stamp sets - Cozy Christmas




I watercolored all of the images with Distress Markers, and then fussy cut them out! I love that little glass of milk bringing the 'To Santa" sign to the cookies! Ha! Cracks me up, every time!



I heat embossed the sentiment and then popped up the imags on foam tape!
I LOVE the warm background - I blended Squeezed Lemonade and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks and then splattered some water on top! It feels so warm, and cozy! Lol! 


Be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other amazing cards featuring a multitude of Holiday products, and to enter the GIVEAWAY!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D