Monday, November 14, 2016

A Very Fawny Holiday Week 2016 - Day 1

Hello and good morning! :)
Today is the kick off for the Fawny Holiday week on the Lawn Fawn blog


It's my favorite time of the year, and Lawn Fawn is nice enough to have the Lawnscaping Challenge girls join in on the fun!! Yay!!!!

Today I have card on the Lawn Fawn blog featuring that ADORABLE little critter from the Winter Alpaca mini stamp set!



I did some Distress Ink blending in Cracked Pistachio and Twisted Citron, and then sprinkled some water on top!
Once that was all dry, I heat embossed some white snowflakes and popped up my cute little alpaca!! LOOOOOVE him!!



I watercolored him with Distress Markers, and then used a strip of paper from the Let's Polka collection to (the branding strip from the Hippo Polka piece!) frame out the side of the card! 

I love this fun, unique Christmas card!
Be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other amazing cards featuring a multitude of Holiday products, and to enter the GIVEAWAY!!

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. cutest card...seriously made me smile. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D