Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Very Fawny Holiday Week 2016 - Day 2

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my 25 Days of Christmas Tags post featuring Lawn Fawn, scroll down or click here!**

Hello again!
I'm continuing on in the holiday spirit today, and celebrating the Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn blog



It's my favorite time of the year, and Lawn Fawn is nice enough to have the Lawnscaping Challenge girls join in on the fun!! Yay!!!!

My card today uses the cute cute CUTE, Winter Owl stamp set! 




I used Distress Markers to watercolor the images, and then fussy cut them out! I LOOOOOOOVE how they're leaning into each other - eek! so adorable! I heat embossed the sentiment and used it to ground the little love birds!



The background was created with Distress Inks and a little bit of watercolor! I used Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire to create a hint of a night sky, and then used some embossing paste and star stencil, to add some texture! :)

Be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawn blog to see the other amazing cards featuring a multitude of Holiday products, and to enter the GIVEAWAY!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D