Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Newton’s Nook Designs Falloween Release! - Halloween Dies, Halloween Basics Paper Pack

today is a fun day!
we're sharing lots of fun with the new Fall-oween release with Newton's Nook!

 
today we're sharing the new products below: Autumn Cats, Autumn Dogs Stamps & Autumn Leaves Paper Pack, Arched Frames Die Set, Torn Edge Frames Die Set, you can totally create a project life type spread, gift tags and, of course, cards! all of the new sets will be available for purchase Friday, September 25th, right here

All of the new products are so fun!
and sooooo versatile!

my first card uses the new Halloween Accessories Die set with the adorable Dog Builder Die Set!

Happy Howl-oween Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Halloween, Cards, Card Making, Pumpkins #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #diecutting #cardmaking #halloween #halloweencard #pumpkins

I started by die cutting all of the pieces!! I used various browns and greys and beiges for the dogs and oranges for the pumpkins. then I used coordinating Distress Inks to add some shading! 

Happy Howl-oween Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Halloween, Cards, Card Making, Pumpkins #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #diecutting #cardmaking #halloween #halloweencard #pumpkins

then I die cut out the moon and clouds from using the Spooky Sky Die Set
for the background, I used some dark teal cardstock and did ink blending towards the top of the paper with Distress Inks in Uncharted Mariner and Black Soot. 

Happy Howl-oween Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Halloween, Cards, Card Making, Pumpkins #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #diecutting #cardmaking #halloween #halloweencard #pumpkins

the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto black cardstock and then popped up with foam tape. the sentiment is from Ghostly Good Times.

my 2nd card uses the new Halloween Greetings and Spiderwebs Die Sets! 

Happy Halloween Spiderwebs Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Halloween, Spider, Glitter, Watercolor, Card Making #newtonsnook #halloween #halloweencard #cardmaking #watercolor #distressinks 

the spiderwebs were die cut from a soft silver glitter cardstock. then I due cut out the sentiment from black cardstock and backed it with a layer of vellym! so fun! the spider was also die cut from black cardstock, and then I added a layer of glossy accents to make it shiny.

Happy Halloween Spiderwebs Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Halloween, Spider, Glitter, Watercolor, Card Making #newtonsnook #halloween #halloweencard #cardmaking #watercolor #distressinks

for the background of the card, I did some ink blending with Black Soot on a dark grey cardstock. then I did some ink smooshing with Black Soot on top of that and splattered a little bit of black ink all over, too! LOVE the background!

Happy Halloween Spiderwebs Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Halloween, Spider, Glitter, Watercolor, Card Making #newtonsnook #halloween #halloweencard #cardmaking #watercolor #distressinks

I love how halloween-ish this card is!

Check out the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration and featured project details:
Newton's Nook Designs
Larissa Heskett
Donna Idlet
Rosie Lopez
Samantha Mann
Diane Morales
Amanda Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D