Wednesday, September 30, 2026

gourd vibes only

hello there!
today I have this fun (and punny!) card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! the current challenge is all about the awesome-ness of autumn, and this card fits right in with that theme!

Gourd Vibes Only Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Fall Card, Autumn Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #diecutting #fallcard #pumpkins #cardmaking

I started by stamping the images from All the Grasses, Costume Party, Pick of the Patch Add-on, Fall Mice and You Autumn Know. then I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to watercolor in the images. once the images were all dry, I added some details with a white gel pen and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. I love the pink/orange/yellow color palette for fall! so warm and cozy!

Gourd Vibes Only Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Fall Card, Autumn Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #diecutting #fallcard #pumpkins #cardmaking

I used a piece of Vanilla Malt Cardstock for the base. then I added a subtle tone-on-tone look by stamping the pumpkin from Costume Party and leaves from Fall Mice in Antique Linen randomly. then I also used the same ink color to splatter some ink on top. 
then I used piece of vellum on top to place my sentiment. 

Gourd Vibes Only Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Fall Card, Autumn Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #diecutting #fallcard #pumpkins #cardmaking

and speaking of sentiment!!! lol! this cracked me up the entire time! I loooooove it! 
I die cut the letters from Henry's ABCs using No 2 Pencil Cardstock. and then I used Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink to add a little ombre look to the sentiment. 
the pumpkins and mice were popped up with foam tape for some added dimension. 

love how this card came out!
i hope you are all inspired to play along, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D