Monday, March 25, 2024

rainy day wishes

hello and happy monday!
it's the first day of Spring Break for my (not-so) littles so we're all taking it easy while we rejoice in the long break from Biology! lol!! what a hard class!! lol!

and even better - I have this card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog today!

Here for You Rain or Shine Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Spring, Encouragement, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #diecutting #handmadecards #cardmaking

I just looooove these sweet images from the Newton's Rainy Day and Newton's Rain Boots stamps sets! I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut out MOST of the images! one of the extra little ducklings I added from the Newton's Rain Boots set needed to be fussy cut. I also added some details with a white gel pen

Here for You Rain or Shine Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Spring, Encouragement, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #diecutting #handmadecards #cardmaking

I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina on white cardstock. then I used the NEW Frames & Tags Die Set to die cut it out! I added a strip of foam tape to the borders. and the inside panels were inlaid! love the dimension.

Here for You Rain or Shine Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Spring, Encouragement, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Cards, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #diecutting #handmadecards #cardmaking

in the background, I added some subtle tone-on-tone texture with white embossing paste and the Raindrops stencil. and then I heat embossed the sentiment in white!

love how sweet and adorable this card is with the bright, happy umbrella!
be sure to check out the card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog today, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D