Monday, March 18, 2024

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #169 - Inspired by...

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!    


it's officially my favorite challenge time!
what better way to use your Lawn Fawn stamps, than by being inspired by your favorite songs, movies or books!

Inspired By Challenge by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, ACOTAR, Heat Embossing, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #cardmaking #handmadecards #acotar

I was inspired by my all-time favorite book series: A Court of Thorns and Roses! LOOOOOOVE that series (and ALL of Sarah J Maas' books!)
I die cut out the mountains with the Stitched Mountains from vellum. then I die cut it and the Black Licorice Cardstock with a large circle die. I machine stitched the vellum mountains on top.

Inspired By Challenge by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, ACOTAR, Heat Embossing, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #cardmaking #handmadecards #acotar
 
I stamped the sentiment using Milo's ABCs on some Noble Fir cardstock and heat embossed it in white. I hand cut the top banner, and then die cut the bottom word with the Fancy Wavy Banners.

Inspired By Challenge by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, ACOTAR, Heat Embossing, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #cardmaking #handmadecards #acotar
 
I die cut out the stars with the Full Moon dies and then added some shine and sparkle with the Chunky Glitter!
for the background, I used the Cloudy Stencil and some Lost Shadow Distress Oxide Ink to create the soft, tone-on-tone sky.
I finished it off by splattering some White Acrylic ink on top.

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D