Thursday, July 21, 2022

treat yo' self!

hi again!

today I have another card up on the Newton's Nook blog!
this time it’s a fun, summer inspired card! 


so fun!


Treat Yo Self Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Puppy, Summer, Ice Cream, Cards, Distress Inks, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #puppy #summer #icecream #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used the cute puppy image from Dog Days of Summer and colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. then I fussy cut it out!


for the background, I used the ice cream images from Summer Scoops and stamped it all over in a very light grey ink! then I splattered some grey ink around, too! ha!


Treat Yo Self Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Puppy, Summer, Ice Cream, Cards, Distress Inks, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #puppy #summer #icecream #cardmaking #handmadecards

I used the Essential Alphabet die set to die cut out the sentiment from the background!


I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold to back the sentiment, and help it pop!


Treat Yo Self Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Puppy, Summer, Ice Cream, Cards, Distress Inks, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #puppy #summer #icecream #cardmaking #handmadecards

be sure to check out the card on the Newton’s Nook blog, and grab your summer sets to get creating! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D