Wednesday, July 27, 2022

it's a grape day!

hello!
today I have this FUN (I mean, pun!) card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!

I just love these cute little guys!
I used the Be Hap-Pea stamp set but turned them into grapes! so fun!
I stamped the grapes a bunch of times and then used the branch from A Bug Deal as part of the grapes. I also used the leaves from the same set!

for the background, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Pine Needles, Lucky Clover, Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade to ink blend. then I splattered some color and white acrylic ink on top.


the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto black cardstock, and I used the Harold's ABCs to create it.

be sure to check the card out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and to play along, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Utterly amazing! Such a grape way to stretch your stamps!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D