Thursday, June 16, 2022

Cracking on Christmas - Here Comes Santa Claus

hello!!!

today I'm joining Jenn Shurkus as she continues to Get Cracking on those Christmas cards!! I'm sooooooooo excited to be joining her since I just love building up my stash all year long! ha!!

be sure to join in the Christmas fun!!
if you create a project, share it on social media with the tag: #getcrackingonchristmas and comment on Jenn's blog!
as an added bonus...Jenn will be doing a live event on her YouTube!

LIVE on YouTube Thursday, June 16th at 8p ET

ok, let's get onto my card!
I used these amazing and CUTE and fun stamps from Paperie Ink!

Here Comes Santa Claus Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas with Jenn Shurkus, Distress Inks, Paperie Ink, Christmas, Christmas Card, embossing paste, cards, Card Making, #paperieink #getcrackingonchristmas #christmascard #cardmaking #distressinks

so cute!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers from Santa Here, and then fussy cut them out! I also added some details with a white gel pen! I also stamped the city image multiple times on the bottom in black ink.

Here Comes Santa Claus Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas with Jenn Shurkus, Distress Inks, Paperie Ink, Christmas, Christmas Card, embossing paste, cards, Card Making, #paperieink #getcrackingonchristmas #christmascard #cardmaking #distressinks

I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina to ink blend the sky! then I used some white embossing paste and the Let's Go Camping Under the Stars stencil to add a starry texture! 

Here Comes Santa Claus Card by Samantha Mann for Get Cracking on Christmas with Jenn Shurkus, Distress Inks, Paperie Ink, Christmas, Christmas Card, embossing paste, cards, Card Making, #paperieink #getcrackingonchristmas #christmascard #cardmaking #distressinks

the sentiment was then heat embossed in white onto a strip of black cardstock.

don't forget to comment on Jenn's blog post and play along, too! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D