Wednesday, June 22, 2022

crabby day at the beach!

hello!
today I have super summer-y and FUN card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
the current theme is all about your favorite summertime activities, and hands down, it's the beach for me and my crew!

Life is Good Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Ink, Summer, Crabs, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Die Cuts, Beach, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaker #beach

All of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out. I used images from Life is Good, On the Beach and Pool Party! I even added some details to the images with a white gel pen.


 

Life is Good Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Ink, Summer, Crabs, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Die Cuts, Beach, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaker #beach

The background was created by die cutting out some sandy shores with the Stitched Hillside Borders. I used Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber to add color. Then splattered white acrylic ink, water and ink color on top to add the sandy texture. I used some white cardstock, and the Stitched Ripple Backdrop for the ocean! I added color with Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina, and surprisingly, I held myself back from any splattering! Ha!


I did die cut it with the Stitched Ripple Backdrop for texture!

Life is Good Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Ink, Summer, Crabs, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Die Cuts, Beach, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaker #beach

I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some black licorice cardstock, and cut it into a banner.
be sure to play along, and check out the card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D