Wednesday, November 25, 2020

magical holiday wishes, coming to you!

hello and happy Wednesday!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!

for the current challenge, we're all about holiday critters, and what's better than a magical sleigh pulled by a team of christmas unicorns?

May Your Holidays Be Filled with Magic Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Christmas Card, Cards, Cardmaking, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Slimline, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #slimline #cards #christmascard #unicorn #holidaymagic

I looooove this card!
the slimline format is the BEST way to show this scene off! I used the Large Slimline with Sliders die set for my background!

I started by using Distress Inks in Black Soot, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold to ink blend the background! then I splattered on some water and white acrylic paint! once it was dry, I used the perfect Snowflake Trio Stencil to add some texture to the background with white embossing paste!

May Your Holidays Be Filled with Magic Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Christmas Card, Cards, Cardmaking, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Slimline, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #slimline #cards #christmascard #unicorn #holidaymagic

I stamped the unicorns from Unicorn Picnic, A Little Sparkle and Winter Unicorn and the sleigh and santa's bag from Ho-Ho-Holidays! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!
I also added foam tape to all of the unicorns so they're popped up!

May Your Holidays Be Filled with Magic Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Christmas Card, Cards, Cardmaking, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Slimline, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #slimline #cards #christmascard #unicorn #holidaymagic

lastly, I used the Puffy Cloud Borders and die cut out some clouds from white cardstock and vellum!
and that's my card!
hopefully it made you smile!
be sure to check it out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog for all the details on how to play along!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D