Monday, November 2, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #88 - Christmas Trees

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 

and boy, do I have a surprise in store for you! 
....no critters on my card! I KNOW!! I can hardly believe it myself!!

Merry & Bright Rainbow Christmas Trees Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, embossing paste, Cards, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #cards #christmas #handmade Cards #trees

it's another rainbow!! ha!

I stamped the tree image from Snow Day a bunch of times! and then I used my Zig Clean Clear Real Brush Markers to do some simple coloring in rainbow colors! once it was dry, I splattered them all with white acrylic paint and then fussy cut them out!
I fiddled with the idea of adding some of those adorable bunnies, but in the end, I kept it critter free, and tree forward! lol!

Merry & Bright Rainbow Christmas Trees Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Stencil, embossing paste, Cards, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #cards #christmas #handmade Cards #trees

 
for the background, I just did some light ink blending with Tumbled Glass and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks! I splattered some ink color and white acrylic ink on the background, and then used the new, beautiful Snowflake Trio Stencil and some glittery paste to add some sparkle to that winter sky!

I finished off the card with some extra special Christmas magic, by stamping santa and his sleigh in the sky! that image is from the Winter Skies stamp set!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Samantha! I love how we both used that snowday set - with the same sentiment and rainbow theme - and still our cards are completely different. LOVE your vibrant colors and cool design - so Samantha!!! Sending hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a joyful card! I know that whoever receives it will feel the love and magic of Christmas! Thanks so much for sharing and inpsiring!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D