Monday, October 19, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #87 - Sketch

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


this sketch is so fun and SO versatile! I love it! it definitely challenged me, and I'm happy to report, I love the card I made!
 
I Like You More Than Naps Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Koala, Distress Inks, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawn
 
so fun, right?
I stamped the Woodgrain Backdrops in the middle of my card front in Walnut Stain Distress Oxide Ink.
then I used Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber Distress Inks to ink blend in the woodgrain! I also splattered some water and white acrylic ink on top of it!

I Like You More Than Naps Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Koala, Distress Inks, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawn

I stamped the leaves from Hey Lady and A Bug Deal and then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and fussy cut them out! 

 
I Like You More Than Naps Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawnatics, Lawn Fawn, Koala, Distress Inks, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawn
 
that adorable, hungry koala is from I Love You(calyptus) - which is the cutest ever! lol! 
then I finished the card off with some of the dew drop-looking clear gems!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D