Monday, September 21, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #85 - Awesome Autumn

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my Newton's Nook + Simon Stays Stamp Stamptember 2020 card, scroll down or click here!**

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





yay! i'm SO excited for this challenge! I have this thought, that if I make enough autumn-themed cards, it will cool the weather down here...fingers crossed! lol!

anyway, my card!


Pumpkin Spice Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Stencil, Fall, Autumn, Cards, Handmade Cards, die cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #cards #handmadecards #autumn #fall #pumpkinspice

yes, I made a pumpkin spice themed card!!

and you either love pumpkin spice, or you hate it! (or you're like me, and you don't drink coffee, so it's not your thing, either way! lol!)
but I have a lot of friends who do like it, and I wanted to make a pinky/orange-y card just for them!


Pumpkin Spice Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Stencil, Fall, Autumn, Cards, Handmade Cards, die cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #cards #handmadecards #autumn #fall #pumpkinspice

the pumpkins are from the cute Costume Party Stamp Set!
I stamped them a bunch, and then colored them in pinks and oranges and yellows, in a sort of ombre look!
the to go coffees are from Love You a Latte! and I just love that you can add little faces!


Pumpkin Spice Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Stencil, Fall, Autumn, Cards, Handmade Cards, die cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #cards #handmadecards #autumn #fall #pumpkinspice

I also die cut the leaves from the Stitched Leaves die set from vellum and black and white polka dotted paper! guys...I'm ALWAYS going to use leaf die cuts with vellum and polka dots...I'm going to do it every year, it's just going to happen. lol!




on top of my light kraft cardstock, I used some white embossing paste that I tinted with Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks! then I used the Starry Sky Stencil to add some texture behind everything! love this!
and lastly, I used the Pumpkin Spice stamp set for the sentiment!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D