Monday, September 7, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #84 - Back to School

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!





yay! i'm SO excited for this challenge! tomorrow is my little Menn's first day of school here...and like so many other people in this world, it's going to be a little different than usual! lol!

anyway, for my project, I created a scrapbook layout!


First Grade Scrapbook Page by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Layout, Scrapbooking, Stamping, Clear Stamps, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #backtoschool #scrapbook #layout #scrapbooking #stamping #diecuts #backtoschool

so fun! and I did a LOT of stamping!
I started by stamping the alphabet repeatedly with Quinn's ABCs in Manatee Ink! once that was done (whew!) I splattered some of the Mantaee ink around the page! 
then I used some white embossing paste and the Starry Sky Stencil to add some star texture to the background! stars and school go together perfectly, right!?


First Grade Scrapbook Page by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Layout, Scrapbooking, Stamping, Clear Stamps, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #backtoschool #scrapbook #layout #scrapbooking #stamping #diecuts #backtoschool

I used Really Rainbow 6x6 papers to add layers behind my photo, and along the sides of layout that I cut out!I stamped the paper airplanes from Plane and Simple, colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out! 
I added foam tape to the backs, and them popped them up around my page! 


First Grade Scrapbook Page by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Layout, Scrapbooking, Stamping, Clear Stamps, Die Cuts, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #backtoschool #scrapbook #layout #scrapbooking #stamping #diecuts #backtoschool

lastly, I die cut out the title with Cole's ABCs from some Black Licorice cardstock! then I added foam tape, and popped them up too! I love the title sandwiches the photo! so fun! 

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D