Monday, June 29, 2020

let's get lost together interactive card

hi there!

today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawn blog!!
I also made a video for this card, you can check it out on my youtube channel here!

my card today is interactive! I used the really fun, and really easy to use, Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-on die set!

I'd Be Lost Without You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Car Critters, Interactive, Cards, Handmade Cards, Pull Tab, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawn #pulltab #interactive #interactivecard #cards #carcritters #distressinks #inkblending

so fun!!
I love combining these two together! to me, it looks like they're really driving down the road...or better yet, backing up down the road since they made a mistake and got 'lost'! lol!! I crack myself up!

I stamped and colored the images from Car Critters and Plane and Simple with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! 
once they were all dry and done, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!

I'd Be Lost Without You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Car Critters, Interactive, Cards, Handmade Cards, Pull Tab, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawn #pulltab #interactive #interactivecard #cards #carcritters #distressinks #inkblending

then I used the Stitched Hillside Borders die set out of some white cardstock and started to do some ink blending! 
I used some printer paper to mask off the road, and used Distress Oxide Inks in Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo to ink blend. then I splattered some water and ink to mimic the dirt clumps on a dirt road! 
for the grass, I used Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron. 

I'd Be Lost Without You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Car Critters, Interactive, Cards, Handmade Cards, Pull Tab, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawn #pulltab #interactive #interactivecard #cards #carcritters #distressinks #inkblending

I ink blended the sky in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks and then die cut out the tab to create the pull tab!

I'd Be Lost Without You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Car Critters, Interactive, Cards, Handmade Cards, Pull Tab, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawn #pulltab #interactive #interactivecard #cards #carcritters #distressinks #inkblending

I heat embossed the sentiment and then popped i tup with foam tape!
be sure to check out this card on the Lawn Fawn blog, but also on my youtube channel!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D