Wednesday, June 24, 2020

have a pterrific (interactive!) birthday!

hello!!
today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
we're still all about creating the interactive cards, and today is no different!

I used the Let's Toast Pull Tab Add-on to create a fun, birthday scene! 


Have a Pterrific Birthday Interactive Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Interactive, Pull Tab, Slider, Birthday, Dinosaur #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #cards #birthdaycard #distressinks #Inkblending #interactive

love it!
it's so fun and colorful - my favorite things! ha!
I stamped and colored those adorable pterodactyl and volcano images from Rawrsome and then popped them up with foam tape! 


Have a Pterrific Birthday Interactive Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Interactive, Pull Tab, Slider, Birthday, Dinosaur #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #cards #birthdaycard #distressinks #Inkblending #interactive

surprise!! those balloons pull up, and I freaking love it!! it's like a lava birthday balloon eruption of fun! ha!
I stamped the balloons from Really High Five


Have a Pterrific Birthday Interactive Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Interactive, Pull Tab, Slider, Birthday, Dinosaur #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #cards #birthdaycard #distressinks #Inkblending #interactive

I used Distress Oxide inks to ink blend this scene! I used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon for the sky! for the ground, I used Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber! then I splattered water and ink color onto the ground/hills to add the texture! 


Have a Pterrific Birthday Interactive Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Interactive, Pull Tab, Slider, Birthday, Dinosaur #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #cards #birthdaycard #distressinks #Inkblending #interactive

lastly, I used the Fancy Wavy Banners for the sentiment! I heat embossed the sentiment in white and then attached it to the card! so cute! 

be sure to check the card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and play along! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D