Wednesday, March 25, 2020

make a wish!

hello!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
I created it with the theme of birthday - since Lawn Fawn is turning 10!! it's so exciting!

I used some older and some newer stamp sets to create my card!


Make a Wish Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Birthday, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink blending, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #cards #distressinks #inkblending

love it!
those pups from the Happy Howloween stamp set are my favorite, ever! 
then I stamped the balloons from the both the new Really High Five and Party Animal stamp sets! 
all of the images were stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Clear Real Brush Markers! then I fussy cut them out!


Make a Wish Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Birthday, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink blending, handmade cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #cards #distressinks #inkblending

I used some masking tape to create the vertical panel, then did some distress ink blending in Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn. then I splattered some of the coordinating colors on the background, too! 

I heat embossed the sentiment in white, and then added the images (the puppy and large balloon are attached with foam tape, and the rest are flat on the card).

be sure to play along with the latest challenge, and check out my card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D