Monday, March 16, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #73 - Birthday, Lawn Fawn is 10!

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!




Lawn Fawn is celebrating turning 10 years old!!!!
I can't believe it's been 10 years!! and I'm so excited to help celebrate with this new challenge!
I used the super cute Year Seven stamp set along with a few new and old products! 


Hope Your Birthday is a Smash Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Birthday, Cards, Ink Blending, Piñata, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #cards #pinata #distressinks #inkblending

I started by coloring all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cutting them out! I also stamped the tiny speech bubble and tree base from the new A Bug Deal stamp set!

I also die cut out a tree canopy with the Puffy Cloud Borders dies! then I used Distress Inks in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn! then I splattered some color on top to add texture to resemble leaves! 


Hope Your Birthday is a Smash Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Birthday, Cards, Ink Blending, Piñata, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthday #cards #pinata #distressinks #inkblending

love that texture! 
for the sky, I used Distress Inks in Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers! then I splattered some water and white acrylic paint on top!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D