Monday, October 7, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #62 - Halloween Mood Board

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!



what an adorable, and fun halloween themed challenge! and I looooooove the colors! soooo inspiring! 
I had a blast making this card! 


Happy Howl-oween Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Halloween, Distress Inks, Ink blending, costumes, cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #inkblending #halloween #cards

I am so in love with those cute dressed-up pups from Happy Howl-oween! I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color all of the images and then fussy cut them out!

I used Peacock Feathers, Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks to ink blend the night sky. and Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade for the moon glow!
the ground was ink blended with Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn and then die cut out with the Grassy Border dies set!


Happy Howl-oween Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Halloween, Distress Inks, Ink blending, costumes, cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #inkblending #halloween #cards

then I splattered some water, ink color and Liquid Stardust to add to the night sky! 
I also stamped some of the clouds from Plane and Simple to add to the sky, too! then I used heat embossed the sentiments in white!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D