Wednesday, June 26, 2019

you are so jaw-some!

hello and happy wednesday!
today I have this FUN, summery, beach card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!

You are Jawsome Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Sea, Ocean, Summer, cards, Handamde card, distress Inks, ink blending #cards #lawnfawn #inkblending #distressinks #ocean

I was keeping in theme with the latest Mood Board Challenge!
I used a bunch of different products for this card, so let's get down to it!

I stamped and colored the images from Duh-Nuh, Life is Good and Fintastic Friends with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then fussy cut them all out!
I added some dots of color in the darkest shade of marker that I used, as well as some white gel pen dots! love the way it makes the under the sea critters sparkle! :)

You are Jawsome Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Sea, Ocean, Summer, cards, Handamde card, distress Inks, ink blending #cards #lawnfawn #inkblending #distressinks #ocean

I used Distress Inks in Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet to create the ocean, as well as Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo for the sea floor.
I finished off the card with some stamping in Narwhal Ink of the bubbles, the duh-nuh phrase, and the small wave image from Critters in the Sea.

be sure to head over to the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and play along! :)
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D