Friday, June 14, 2019

Create a Smile Stamps June 2019 Release!

hello!!
I'm so excited to share my cards for the Create a Smile Stamps June release!!!


it's soooo cute!! I love ALL of the new stamps and dies! hands down - adorable!
my first card uses the new Clematis flower set and Letters set!

Hello Lovely Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Flowers, Watercolor, Stamps, Cards, Handmade cards #createasmile #stamps #watercolor

soooo pretty! those flowers and leaves are so delicate and gorgeous!
I watercolored the flowers and background and then fussy cut out them out! I used bright pinks, and some warm pinks for the flowers, too! and I looooove the subtle mint colors in the background as a contrast!

Hello Lovely Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Flowers, Watercolor, Stamps, Cards, Handmade cards #createasmile #stamps #watercolor

I also added some white embossing paste and the Small Polka Dots stencil released last month!
and I suuuuuuper love the combination of the scripty letters from the Lettering and Tiny Lettering stamp sets with the new Letters stamp set!

my next two cards use the ADORABLE AND CUTE Best Bugs stamp set!

Hey Busy Bee Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Stencil, Copic Markers, Bees, handmade cards, #createasmile #stamps #stencil #cards #bees

eeeep! I just LOOOOVE these images! they totally steal the show with their chubby cuteness! ha!
I colored in all the images with my Copics and then fussy cut them out!
I paired them with the amazing Blossom stencil, which I added to the card with a light grey embossing paste! 

Hey Busy Bee Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Stencil, Copic Markers, Bees, handmade cards, #createasmile #stamps #stencil #cards #bees

I finished off the card by adding a light brown color-ed enamel dot to their antenna! eeeep! love!

my last card uses the same set! (I'm serious when I say that I could use this set for all of the days! ha!)

I Love Bee-ing With You Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Bugs, Bee, Handmade Card, embossing paste #createasmile #stamps #cards #inkblending #bee

looooooove these best bugs sitting together!!
I used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Inks for the background! then I colored the image and fussy cut it out! 

I Love Bee-ing With You Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Bugs, Bee, Handmade Card, embossing paste #createasmile #stamps #cards #inkblending #bee

the background was created using the Waves Stencil and some light grey embossing paste!

be sure to grab these sets if you love them as much as I do! 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D