Monday, June 17, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #55 - Mood Board

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!


eeeeeep!!
did someone say a summer rainbow challenge?! i'm in!! lol!!

Waving Hello Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Handmade card, cards, summer, rainbow #inkblending #lawnfawn #distressinks #cards

I am in LOVE with how this came out!
I ink blended the background with Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio Distress Inks, then splattered some water on top! I used the Stitched Wave Borders Dies to die cut the top of the card.
all of the sea critters were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! 
I used images from Keep on Swimming, Mermaid for You, You are Sublime, and Smooth Sailing.

Waving Hello Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Handmade card, cards, summer, rainbow #inkblending #lawnfawn #distressinks #cards

I am SOOOO in love with the critters handing out of the yellow submarine!! eeeeep! they're so cute!
I added them with foam tape, and then finished the card off with some sequin 'bubbles'! 


I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D