Monday, March 18, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #49 - CASE

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!



eeeeeep!!
LOVE this idea for a challenge!!!! what FUN! it's so unique and completely inspiring!
I was inspired by the card set that I made *here*, and the image is below:



I used the new Oh Gnome! set along with the older Fairy Friends stamp set for my card for this new challenge!


Have a Fairy Magical Day by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Distress Ink, Flowers, Birthday Card, #lawnfawn, #inkblending, #fairy, #flowers, #birthday

I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers for some ink blending on the woodgrain background


Have a Fairy Magical Day by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics, Distress Ink, Flowers, Birthday Card, #lawnfawn, #inkblending, #fairy, #flowers, #birthday

I heat embossed the sentiment in black, onto some vellum and then fussy cut out around the sentiment! 
I also added some glitter to the fairy wings for a little whimsy!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D