Monday, March 11, 2019

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #465 - Plaid

hello!
thank you so much for stopping by!

the Newton's Nook team was invited to be Guest Sweeties with the new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! and this time, it's all about the pretty plaid pattern!!




so fun!
I combined a few different Newton's Nook Designs stamp sets to create my rainbow-y plaid card!



love it!
my oldest little Mann is all about the pandas!! so I know he's going to approve of this card!
I used the images from Playful Pandas and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!
all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut out!



the sentiments are from the perfectly playful birthday phrases on the Birthday Essentials stamp set!
I created the background using the Plaid Stencil set and a rainbow of Distress Ink colors! first I used the stencils and switched out the colors in a rainbow pattern. then once it was all stenciled, I used the same colors, with a lighter hand, and ink blended on top!

I finished the card by die cutting some vellum with the Sky Borders die set!

hope to see you playing along with the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome design using the stencil in a rainbow of colors. So genius, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love how you combined all the elements from different sets and that plaid is Awesome in Rainbow colors! Thanks for featuring our images on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute, Samanatha! Love your plaid and the black and white Panda against it! I am such a fan of your work. So glad to see your lovely card at the Cupcake Inspirations gallery :) Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D