Wednesday, November 28, 2018

heart-shaped card for warm winter wishes!

hello!
happy Wednesday, and thank you for stopping by!
today I have a cute little shaped card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


eeeep!
I love how this little scene turned out! 
I used the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables dies to create the shape of the card! 
then I used Wilted Violet and Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks for the sky! then I used Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink for the Stitched Hillside Borders dies to crete the snowy hills! eeeep! love them!
I splattered water and white acrylic ink over everything to add to the snowy scene!


the sentiment and little critter are from the Winter Alpaca stamp set! looove him!
and the trees are from the Winter Village stamp set! I even added some Crystal Stickles to the trees for a little sparkle! 

so that's my card! 
be sure to check it out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, and to play along with the shaped card challenge
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D