Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Fawny Holiday Week 2018 - Day 2

hello again!
welcome to day 2 of the very Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn blog!
and as part of the Lawn Fawnatics DT, I'm super excited to be able to contribute to this week long, holiday celebration!!


today my card up on the Lawn Fawn Blog features those cute, cute sheep from the absolutely adorable Christmas Dreams stamp set!


I did some ink blending in the background with Distress Oxide Inks (Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac), onto the piece of patterned paper from the Really Rainbow 6x6 paper pad! then I splattered some water on top!
the 'wall paper' of the card is some light, light grey embossing paste and a woodgrain stencil!


I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Clear Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut the out! then I added some glitter to the ornaments and bow on the bone! It's all because of Christy Gets Crafty, that I'm falling in love with Stickles again!

the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a strip of black cardstock!
I really LOVE the texture and dimension on this card!

be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog all week to see the INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, WONDERFUL inspiration each day!! wow!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D