Thursday, November 15, 2018

Fawny Holiday Week 2018 - Day 4

hi there!
welcome to day4 of the very Fawny Holiday Week on the Lawn Fawn blog!
and as part of the Lawn Fawnatics DT, I'm super excited to be able to contribute to this week long, holiday celebration!!


today my card up on the Lawn Fawn Blog featuring the super adorable and cute Winter Otter stamp set! one of my faves!!



I did some ink blending directly onto the vellum (which I tore, to add some texture) with Distress Inks (Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers)! love love love adding color to vellum! then I splatted some white acrylic paint on top of the 'waves' for a winter look and feel!


I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Clear Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut the out! I just love that little candy cane! 

the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a strip of black cardstock and then I cut it apart and fussy cut out the 'otterly' part for a little bit of whimsy!
oh yeah! I also added some stars with white embossing paste, in the background, for some dimension and texture. I just LOVE the white on white!

be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn Blog all week to see the INCREDIBLE, AMAZING, WONDERFUL inspiration each day!! wow!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! I love the way you made your water. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D