Wednesday, August 22, 2018

life is better when we binge together

hello and happy Wednesday!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog

the latest challenge theme is Coffee, Tea and Sweet Treats, so my card is just right! lol!



I used the bears from Party Animals and have them holding the cute to go cups from Love You a Latte! they totally crack me up, because of the sentiment (from Screen Time) and the oversized cups in their cute paws!! 



I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! then I cut little slits along their arms, to put the cup in! doesn't it look like they're clinking their cups?! ha ha! I LOVE it! 


The background was ink blended with Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio! then I splattered water and ink colors on top!

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
hope you play along with the latest challenge, too!! 

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D