Monday, August 6, 2018

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #451 - Back to School!

hello!
thank you so much for stopping by!

the Newton's Nook team was invited to be Guest Sweeties with the new Cupcake Inspirations Challenge! and this time, it's all about getting ready to head back to school!




so fun!
I combined a few different Newton's Nook Designs stamp sets to create my back to school card!



love it!
did someone say llama?! ha!
I combined the llama image from Loveable Llamas with the stack of books from the Newton's Book Club stamp set!
I did some creative masking to create the stack of books! ha!




then I added the little apple (gotta have an apple for the teacher!) on top from Newton Dreams of New York!
so fun!
all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut out!
I used my Gansai Tambi watercolor set to add the green watercolor patch in the background, then heat embossed the setniment!

hope to see you playing along with the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the stack of books on the llama's back! How fun!
    Thanks for featuring our images on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D