Monday, August 6, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #34 - Favorite Place

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



and this time...we want to know your favorite place! is the beach? is it a cozy couch and a good book? your favorite coffee shop? we want to see!



what a FUN, unique and amazing idea for a challenge! I love it!
and for me, hands down, my favorite place to be is the beach with my family!

here's my card:



looooove it!
I used my Gansai Tambi Watercolors to color in the scene here! 
I know I've done waves like this on past cards, but I just couldn't help making another one here! it's SO fun!

I also added some clear, sparkling sequins to my waves to add to the fun scene!




the images are from Ahoy, Matey! LOVE them!
I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!
then I heat embossed the sentiment and popped it up!


oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you did the wave is unbelievable! I love, love, love it! Your style ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D