Monday, August 21, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #11 - Cards for Kids!

yahooo! it's time for a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


i'm still SO excited about this new challenge...it's my jam, people!!! 



this time, we're making cards for kids!! love!


and in honor of this FUN challenge and the special day (It's Solar Eclipse day people!!!) I made a magic slider card!


aw, yay! super perfect for kids, right?

LOVE it!!!
i colored the sun image from Out of this World twice, and then made one a moon with rays behind it!
the clouds are from Plane and Simple! I colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers on the sunny day portion, and then stamped them in clear embossing powder for the totality portion!!! fun!!


I used the sun image, as well as the glasses from Aloha to stamp the background of the card! And then created the sentiment (pretty sure I'll be singing that ALL day! ha!) with Harold's ABCs! :)


oh, i really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D