Thursday, April 16, 2015

sweet stamp shop april release!

the Sweet Stamp Shop released their new April sets on wednesday!
and they are INCREDIBLE!!

you can see all of the new sets here!

i LOVE them all!
i know i'm not alone when i say the Unicorn stamp set is my all time favorite! 
anyone who knows me...knows i LOVE unicorns! ha! so i had to make a card with that image first!


i colored the unicorn with copics and then fussy cut her out! i turned the sentiment into a banner and backed it with some vellum before attaching it to my card by stitching it on!


i wanted the bottom to look like clouds, so i put some light grey glitter paper on the bottom of my card. and then used a glue gun to attach some white ribbon LOOSELY on top! 
i LOOOOOOOVE how the glitter paper peaks out!


the 2nd card i made for this release uses the super adorable bears from Beary Much!


love love love those bears!
i colored them with copics and then did some selective cutting to make it look like the big bear is holding up the little one to reach the butterflies! ha!


i colored the butterflies in a pink/red gradient over a blue watercolored sky! finally i layered that panel over some patterned papers and attached it to my card!

the rest of the team made AMAZING cards, too! it's such a great release! planner sets! punny sets! and cute sets! there's something for everyone!
be sure to follow the Sweet Stamp Shop on Instagram to keep up with the latest and greatest! :)
enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are absolutely adorable! I just love the new stamp sets and you've done a wonderful job showcasing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is too cute, I just discovered these stamps, they are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your good wishes with my puppy, it was such a big scare, but he is doing great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this is too cute, I just discovered these stamps, they are adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your good wishes with my puppy, it was such a big scare, but he is doing great! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Firs of all these images are stinkin adorable!! Your designs are truly amazing! How do you always come up with such creative cards! The way you have the ribbon and the glitter paper poking through is brillant.
    Seriously both amazing.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D