happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
any excuse to play with some Lawn Fawn stamps is a good excuse to play!
so fun!!
I am most happy when I can work with a fun pun, and coloring up these cute little foodies gave me the perfect time to have fun with puns! ha!
I started by stamping the images from Let's Toast, Fangtastic Friends Add-on and Party Animal. then I colored them all in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers die cut out most of the images! I used the Summer Friends stamp set to add some legs and arms to the avocados, so I fussy cut those little cuties out!
I used some of the pretty purple stripes papers from the Really Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pack and the Shadow Box Dies, but I love the combination of the pinks and greens together! I used some Cilantro cardstock for the hills. I added some shading with Pine Needles Distress Oxide ink and also Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxide Ink for the purple patterned papers.
the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto Black Licorice cardstock and I used Harold's ABCs combined with the sentiment from Party Animal. so fun!
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D