Monday, November 20, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #161 - Holiday Critters

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!    


there's nothing more 'Lawn Fawn' than a holiday challenge focusing on the critters!
and I couldn't be happier to play along!


May Your Days be Furry and Bright Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Christmas, Christmas Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Puppys, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #christmas #puppy

I stamped and colored these cute little pups with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!
I used images from Furry and Bright and Joy to All
 
May Your Days be Furry and Bright Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Christmas, Christmas Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Puppys, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #christmas #puppy

I used Distress Oxide Inks to create the 'homey' scene in the background! I used Squeezed Lemonade in for the starry glow of the tree. and then Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina for the walls. I also used Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber for the carpet. I love the soft, creamy look of the Distress Oxide Inks!
 
May Your Days be Furry and Bright Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Christmas, Christmas Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Puppys, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards #christmas #puppy
 
I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock and popped it up for dimension!
I kept this card simple so the mischievous pups themselves would be the star!
 
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D