Monday, June 5, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #150 - Botantical Photo Inspiration

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


oh wow - these images are so beautiful and so fun!
I was inspired, especially, by the bright purpley-pink flower in the bottom right corner!

Sorry I'm Late Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Wreath, Cards, Card Making, Snails, Flowers, Watercolor #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking

so fun!
I used the images from Gleeful Gardens, Hive Five and Fairy Friends! so cute! I stamped and colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! then I added details with a white gel pen!
 
Sorry I'm Late Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Wreath, Cards, Card Making, Snails, Flowers, Watercolor #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking
 
for the background, I used Distress Oxide Inks in Milled Lavender and Seedless Preserves and watercolored a loose (VERY loose) C shaped wreath! once it was dry, I used the Fall Leaves Background Stencils and some white embossing paste to add texture around the wreath.
once that was dry, I added the flowers!

Sorry I'm Late Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Wreath, Cards, Card Making, Snails, Flowers, Watercolor #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #watercolor #cardmaking

the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto white cardstock and then fussy cut out! then I used Lost Shadow Distress Oxide Ink to add the color around it!
the snails and the sentiment were popped up with foam tape.
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. i love this C background, very dynamic shape and great idea with the flowers and snails on top

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is adorable and lovely! The colors are just perfect with these sweet stamps.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D