Sunday, March 20, 2022

beary rainy day fun!

hello!
today I'm excited to share a card I have up on the Lawn Fawn blog! and bonus: I have a video! you can click here to watch it, or go to my youtube channel!

Rain or Shine Slimline Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Beary Rainy Day, Clear Stamps, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, #lawnfawn, #distressinks, #slimline #cardmaking, #handmadecards #youtube #video #tutorial

All of the images were stamped from Beary Rainy Day and then colored with Zig Clean Clear Real Brush Markers. then I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out, and then I added some details with a white gel pen.
and of course, I had to use rainbow colors for the raincoats! ha!

Rain or Shine Slimline Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Beary Rainy Day, Clear Stamps, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, #lawnfawn, #distressinks, #slimline #cardmaking, #handmadecards #youtube #video #tutorial


I die cut out the card panel with the Scalloped Slimline with Hearts: Portrait die and then I did some ink blending with Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn to create the illusion of a rainy day outside.
I also added some Chipped Sapphire to the top of the card for a little extra darkness - it is raining, after all!

Rain or Shine Slimline Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Beary Rainy Day, Clear Stamps, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, #lawnfawn, #distressinks, #slimline #cardmaking, #handmadecards #youtube #video #tutorial

then I used the Rainy Sky Stencil with the fairy dust paste to add the rain! Love the glitter!
 I die cut out the phrase Rain or Shine from white cardstock with Henry’s ABCs dies. 
and attached them to the slimline card front.The banner was die cut out from Black Licorice Cardstock using the Fancy Wavy Banners.

Rain or Shine Slimline Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Beary Rainy Day, Clear Stamps, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, #lawnfawn, #distressinks, #slimline #cardmaking, #handmadecards #youtube #video #tutorial

I looooove how this card came out - be sure to check it out on the Lawn Fawn blog, and also on my youtube channel!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D