Wednesday, January 26, 2022

more than naps!

hello and hopefully you're having a wonderful day!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!

More Than Naps Card by Samantha Manny for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Stencil, Valentine's Day, Love, Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #valentinesday #love #cards #cardmaking #handmadecards

I created this card using the latest challenge inspiration photo! I was inspired by the heart shapes, and decided to make that my focal point.
I die cut out the heart from white cardstock with the Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables. then I ink blended with Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold Distress Inks. once it was dry, I used the Starry Sky Stencil and white embossing paste to add some texture to that lovely background!

More Than Naps Card by Samantha Manny for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Stencil, Valentine's Day, Love, Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #valentinesday #love #cards #cardmaking #handmadecards

all of the images from I Like Naps and Hang in There were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!
then I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock.

More Than Naps Card by Samantha Manny for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Die Cuts, Stencil, Valentine's Day, Love, Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #valentinesday #love #cards #cardmaking #handmadecards

for the bakckground, I stamped the Woodgrain Backdrops in black, and then splattered with pink ink on top!
love that graphic look!

be sure to check this card out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and play along!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D